MEET REEYA, OUR ONLY FEMALE STRUCTURAL TECHNICIAN IN THE OFFICE.
1. REEYA, WHAT WAS THE FIRST ALBUM YOU EVER BOUGHT?
Limp Bizkit- Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?
Gillian Flynn – Gone Girl
3. WHAT LUXURY ITEM COULD YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
Kat Von D ‘lock-It’ Crème Concealer (great for covering the dark circles).
4. WHO IS YOUR IDEAL DINNER GUEST?
Nicole Scherzinger, she comes across outgoing and fun and that’s the sort of people who entertain me, plus she’s stunning.
5. WHAT WAS YOUR VERY FIRST JOB?
Barista @ Starbucks
6. WHO WOULD PLAY YOU IN THE HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER OF YOUR LIFE?
Jennifer Lawrence, although we don’t look alike I am very sure she will nail my characteristics.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE STRUCTURE FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND WHY?
Taj Mahal, rumour has it 1,000 elephants were used to transport building materials, could you imagine that happening in London.
8. WHY DID YOU GO INTO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING?
I did a degree in TV and Film Production and one of the best parts of my degree was learning how to 3D draft for visual effects, so I took that skill and adapted it into a new career as a Structural draftswoman.