MEET LEWIS, ONE OF OUR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS.
1. LEWIS, WHAT WAS THE FIRST ALBUM YOU EVER BOUGHT?
Americana – The Offspring
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?
Chris Hadfield – An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth
3. WHAT LUXURY ITEM COULD YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
Anyone that knows me well, would definitely say my Xbox.
4. WHO IS YOUR IDEAL DINNER GUEST?
Adam Savage from MythBusters, Is there anything this man can’t do?
5. WHO WOULD PLAY YOU IN THE HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER OF YOUR LIFE?
6. WHAT WAS YOUR VERY FIRST JOB?
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE STRUCTURE FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND WHY?
Transporter Bridge on the river Tees, Middlesbrough
8. WHY DID YOU GO INTO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING?
When I was in School I helped my Mum & Dad build our family home in North Yorkshire, ever since then I’ve been fascinated with how buildings and structures are designed.